Field Day Behaviour Wellbeing Dog Supplement 250g
Many dogs struggle with anxiety, and senior dogs can experience cognitive dysfunction, so we decided to make something to help calm the nerves of the unknown.
Cool, Calm & Collected has been formulated with nutritious wholefood ingredients blended together to support brain health and memory, while also decreasing stress and anxiety.
This supplement is a great addition to the diet of any dog who has issues with anxiety and behaviour or needs to optimise their brain function.
- Hemp protein powder is a rich source of tryptophan and vitamin E, which can both improve signs of anxiety
- DHA from salmon powder is vital for brain health, and it may help to reduce stress and improve the learning ability and memory in both young and older dogs
- Apple powder provides quercetin, which has been shown to improve memory and learning
- While the compound hypericin found in St John’s Wort may also help to reduce signs of anxiety
- (Note: If your dog is currently taking other medication for their anxiety, please consult your vet before using this topper)
- Hemp Powder
- Salmon Powder
- Nutritional Yeast
- Dried Apple
- Psyllium Husk
- St. John’s Wort
For Chihuahuas to Poodles and every puppy in between.
Simply add the recommended dosage below onto your dog’s regular wet or dry food meal. If feeding more than once a day, split the recommended dosage evenly across each meal. Handy scoop included in every tub.
One level scoop = 2.5 grams
See more information about this Field Day Behaviour Wellbeing product here.