Anipal Earth Bites Learn and Reward Dog Treats
AniPal was founded after Steph Stubbe started working as a young RSPCA Veterinarian. She was shocked to see the number of wildlife patients suffering terrible injuries as a consequence of human pollution.
Those heartbreaking and preventable cases helped Steph realise that, today, working effectively with animals requires both proactive action as well as reactive treatment.
Our vet developed insect protein bites are the perfect reward for a keen learner and our planet! Hand baked and packed full of manuka honey, Kakadu plum and chai seeds to provide anti-inflammatory benefits and probiotics for gut health.
• Veterinary developed in Melbourne for brain & joint health
• Organic & nutritious Australian insect protein that use a FRACTION of the CO2 compared to red meat proteins
• Manuka honey, Kakadu plum and chai seeds provide anti-inflammatory benefits and probiotics for gut health
• Omegas 3, 6, ginseng & antioxidants proven to boost brain health and memory
• Hypoallergenic & delicious
• Grain & gluten free
Ingredients & Typical Analysis
Insect meal- BSF meal (16%), tapioca, chickpea flour, coconut oil, vegetable oil, baking powder, salt, chia seeds, Algal oil (DHA omega 3), Australian organic kelp powder, gingseng, manuka honey, agrimos (prebiotic), honey, olive extract, natural flavour, natural buffered vinegar , yucca shidigera extract, kakadu plum powder, antioxidants, citric acid
Protein 11.36%, Fibre 13.20%, Fat 11.15%, Ash 1.86%, ME 204 KCAL/100g
We’ve teamed up with the lovely people at Anipal to give PetsForever members the chance to win these . Enter our Anipal Earth Bites Learn and Reward Hand Baked Dog Treats giveaway comp here.